So, you want to give your guy a prostate massage? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to give your guy a prostate massage that will leave him feeling relaxed and satisfied.
But before we get started, let’s answer some common questions about prostate massages.
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the penis. It’s responsible for producing seminal fluid, which is mixed with sperm to create semen.
The prostate can be stimulated manually or with sex toys. Many men report that prostate stimulation feels similar to anal stimulation, but some say it feels like a deeper sensation. Some men find that prostate stimulation leads to more intense orgasms.
If you’re interested in trying prostate stimulation, it’s important to relax and go slowly at first. Follow these steps to give your partner a prostate massage:
What is a prostate massage?
A prostate massage is a therapeutic internal massage of the prostate gland. It is used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
-BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy)
-Weak or interrupted urinary stream
-Difficulty achieving orgasm
Prostate massage can be done manually or with the use of special devices. The prostate is located just in front of the male anal opening. For this reason, some people may mistakenly believe that all anal play is a form of prostate stimulation. However, this is not the case. The prostate gland can only be reached internally, through the anal opening.
Why give a guy a prostate massage?
There are a few reasons why you might want to give your guy a prostate massage:
- It can help him last longer in bed. If your guy struggles with premature ejaculation, then stimulate his prostate can help him prolong sex.
- It can make sex more intense for him. When the male G-spot is stimulated, it can lead to some pretty intense sensations.
- It can help him release built up sexual tension. A lot of men hold onto sexual tension without even realizing it. By giving him a prostate massage, you can help him release that tension and feel more relaxed overall.
- It can be a way to spice up your sex life. If you feel like your sex life has become a bit routine, then adding in some prostate play can be a great way to mix things up and keep things interesting.
How to give a guy a prostate massage
There are many benefits to prostate massage, including improved urinary function and sexual pleasure. If you’re interested in trying it out with your partner, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to give a guy a prostate massage.
- Start by having your partner lie on his back with a pillow under his hips for comfort.
- Apply lube to your fingers and insert them into your partner’s anus, angling towards the front of the body.
- Gently press and massage the prostate gland, which is located just in front of the anal wall.
- experiment with different strokes and pressure to find what feels best for your partner.
- Once your partner has reached orgasm, carefully remove your fingers and clean up any lube or fluids with a wet wipe or washcloth.
Tips for giving a guy a prostate massage
Although prostate massages are most commonly associated with sexual pleasure, they can also have numerous health benefits. The prostate is a gland that produces some of the seminal fluid that helps transport sperm. It’s located just in front of the male anal opening.
Prostate massage can help relieve some of the symptoms associated with prostate problems, such as:
-Urinary frequency or urgency
-Weak or interrupted urinary stream
-Pain or burning sensation during urination
-Pain in the lower back, groin, or pelvis
While there are many ways to massage the prostate, it’s important to be gentle and use plenty of lubrication. You should also have your guy empty his bladder before starting the massage. Here are some tips to help you get started:
-Lubricate your fingers and insert them slowly into your guy’s anus. You should be able to feel a small, round lump on one side of his prostate. Gently massage the prostate in a circular or figure-eight motion.
-Have your guy breathe deeply and relax as you massage his prostate. He may feel the urge to urinate at first, but this should go away as he relaxes.
-You can also try using a vibrator or dildo to stimulate your guy’s prostate. Just be sure to use plenty of lubrication and go slowly at first.
prostate massage techniques
Do you want to add a little excitement to your sex life? Try prostate massaging! Also known as the male G-spot, the prostate is a walnut-sized gland located just below the bladder that can produce intense orgasms. While it may take a little bit of practice to master, once you know how to give a guy a prostate massage, he’ll be thanking you for years to come.
Here are some tips on how to give a guy a prostate massage:
- Start slow – Before you even begin, it’s important that you and your partner are both relax. Have him lie down on his back with a pillow under his hips for comfort. Apply lube to your fingers and insert them into his anus, pointing towards his belly button.
- Find the prostate – Once your fingers are inside, curl them upwards towards the belly button and press gently. You should be able to feel the prostate just behind the muscle. It may be easiest to find it if he gets aroused; as he becomes aroused, the prostate will begin to swell and become more pronounced.
- Experiment with different strokes – Once you’ve found the prostate, experiment with different strokes and pressure to see what he enjoys most. Some men prefer firm pressure while others prefer softer touches. Have him guide you as to what feels good.
- Incorporate other stimulation – In addition to massaging the prostate, you can also stimulate his penis at the same time. This is known as “dual stimulation” and can lead to explosive orgasms! Use your other hand (or have him use his own hand) to stroke his penis in tandem with your prostate massage for an added thrill.
- Go for it! – When he’s close to orgasm, don’t stop! Many men find that climaxing through prostate stimulation is one of the most intense orgasms they’ve ever experienced so ride it out until he’s reached his peak!
Benefits of prostate massage
There are many potential benefits of prostate massage, including:
-Relieving prostate pain
-Improving urine flow
-Aiding in sexual function
Prostate massage may also help reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer. While more research is needed, one study found that men who had regular prostatemassages had a lower chance of developing cancer than those who didn’t (1).
Other potential benefits include:
-improving sexual function
-increasing the intensity of orgasms
-reducing anxiety and improving mood
We hope this guide has helped give you the confidence to try giving a prostate massage to your partner. Remember to go slowly, use plenty of lube, and communicate with your partner throughout. With a little practice, you’ll be giving amazing prostate massages in no time!